Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wordy post.

Well , I'm finally back after so long. :)
Holidays have started for a week already and I've no jobs to work!
Most probably is because of age.

N's paper have cleared , nothing much to elaborate on those papers.
Hopefully will get promoted to sec 5 next year.
No matter how good or bad I've done those papers , it has already past.
Can't rewind back if I regret too right?

Life has been pretty well with boyf.
Love him as much as before. :)
Have been staying at his home for 2 months? Nothing gone bad too.
BUT there's one thing which I will never ever get peace! _l_

Seriously , I really hate her so much. I really don't know why.
It's like she's those type of " small people" to me. A extremely cb one.
She's trying to break me and boyf up for no reasons.
And she accused me when I did nothing wrong!
I hate her so so so much! Everytime when I mention her to boyf and it really boils my blood.
So I shall just fuck her off in my life , bitchy slut!

Dear's going school tomorrow and I'll be sleeping till he comes back.
Good life hors? Hahaha.
BYE!

No comments: